Friday, March 07, 2008

We interrupt this house building project....to say Happy Birthday

Truthfully, I have not even thought about posting about the house lately, mostly because I just haven't had time, with all the decisions going on around here it has been hard to think about very many other things but the house. So, I am still not posting a picture of the house progress yet, but I am going to let you know something I did think about other than the house today...
My best friends' birthday.
So I just want to wish Michelle a very Happy Birthday!! And I just wanted to let you all know that I am not even holding it against her that we weren't invited for her birthday dinner with her sweet family, and if you were wondering, I am not even stressing about the fact that I bought her something that she got for Christmas but I didn't know she got (but at least I didn't get her jewelry HA!), and I won't even tell you about how nice it is that she is in fact not only my best friend, but somewhat of an OLDER, wiser woman in my life. These are just a few thoughts that I had today when I wasn't thinking about the house, along with how thankful, grateful, and appreciative I am that God gave me my V.B.F.F. and today is her BIRTHDAY!! YEAH!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

it's a shame you weren't invited to that birthday dinner. sounds like it was *DELICIOUS*

~stacy

Anonymous said...

I am blog hopping hoping to find some blogger friends. Then I came into yours and find it so wonderful. The picture of your house with a rainbow is very beautiful. I really like it.I had recently started blogging. Pls. visit me at www.caroleenstreasures.com.Thanks!

As For Our House...We will serve the Lord. said...

What kind of friend is this girl...that she would wait 3 weeks to even post a comment to THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY VERY SWEET WORDS ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!

She is VERY BLESSED to have a friend like you!!! And the next time I see her, I will be sure to remind her!!!

:)