Saturday, January 26, 2008

Micah's Song

Since the only progress that has happened on our house since the last time I posted, has been the pouring of our footers, which are not that exciting to see(really they aren't just some concrete down in the ground), and since we took this video a few weeks ago and the girls and I still laugh every time we see it, and since my friend Michelle really hasn't posted anything exciting lately (sorry Michelle) and this is her sweet son, and since we have the copyright to this great video, since yours truly taped it, I thought I would share it with all of you... because we love this little guy!! So here it is "I Believe I Can Fly," Micah style.

*Edit note, my friend Michelle posted something great yesterday that I had failed to read before posting this, so please go over and visit, you will be blessed by her commitment to love her Lord!


3 comments:

As For Our House...We will serve the Lord. said...

Now that is ONE CUTE BOY!!!! :) Then again, we may be slightly biased. Just for the record...Micah is apparently a very big fan of ((himself)) because he keeps wanting to watch it over and over!

Thank you for preserving this moment in history...I really need to get some video of his songs before he outgrows this phase! Is Merrill available for hire?

Stacy said...

Shoot. I gathered the kids around to watch this and now it won't work. It says "buffering", but has said that for about 5 minutes.

Uh...???

I'm thinking there's been quite enough of buffering. Now I'd like to see some Micah. But I"ll try again later.

~Stacy

Stacy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

CUTE!!!

We checked back in this morning (per Ella's request) and it worked!!! :)

Yay!

~Stacy