Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Perfect Presents

Merry Christmas everyone...it's me, Madi. This Christmas I didn't know what to think at all. Merrill and Mollie slept in my room on Christmas Eve. I talked Merrill out of waiting for Santa..but still we couldn't fall asleep. Finally, around 12pm we hit the hay. Mollie had fallen asleep about 10 pm on the floor. In the morning when we all finally were awake, we opened presents. Starting with one of those new ipod nanos for me! Then came Merrill's video camera and Mollie's pink DS. When we went to stockings we got lots of other cool gifts. Then we insisted Mom and Dad open presents next. They did. Then came all the other presents. But four special gifts made this Christmas great. #1 the ipod. #2 the Wii. #3, a box full of puppy things and a puppy. A beautiful black lab. And #4 is Jesus. Who came along a long time ago. He was born of the earth from a virgin, named Mary. Later on, which is what we call Easter, years later from this birth, Jesus died from our sins. Now that is a great present. If you want to know more about the puppy, my mom's post under this explains it. Well, I wiss everyone a Late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy. I would have loved to get a puppy too this year, but my three chicks aren't as big as yours and I couldn't handle more potty training troubles.